How to get started:
In Charlottetown, contact Mary at 902-368-7765 or email bigbrothersbigsisters.ca. Teams Captains from Tignish, Alberton, Summerside, North Rustico, and Souris should call Brittany Pellesier-Lush at 902-368-7758 (1-877-411-3729) or email bigbrothersbigsisters.ca.
Once you have registered, we will send you a kit with everything you need to get started. Open it right away and you could win a prize!
- Team Captain sheet
- Prize List, Fundraising Tips, On-line Fundraising Instructions & Team Information Sheet
- 6 Pledge Sheets
- 4 SUBWAY Restaurants Cookie Cards
- Canadian Pins, Stickers, Temporary Tattoos, Screen Cleaners and/or Flags
- Voucher for a seedling from the Department of Communities, Land, & Environment Forests, Fish & Wildlife Division - J. Frank Gaudet Tree Nursery
- Raffle tickets (if using)
- Raffle ticket poster (if using)
Canadiana items were provided by:
- Office of Sean Casey, Member of Parliament for Charlottetown;
- Office of the Lieutenant Governor, The Honourable H. Frank Lewis
- Office of Wayne Easter, Member of Parliament for Malpeque
- Senator Percy E. Downe
Mary or Brittany will support your team throughout the campaign. They can help you sign up for on-line fundraising (click here to set your team up on-line) and can provide other tools like donation letter templates, teammates wanted posters and raffle tickets. And don't forget to check out our Facebook or Twitter sites for the Fundraising Tip and Prize of the Day!
Special Team Captains Prizes
We would like to recognize the work our Team Captains do to make our fundraiser a success, so we have a number of prizes just for you!
- Thank-you Draw: 2 tickets to a King’s Playhouse Summer Show
- Get your team sheet in by February 24th and you will be entered into a draw for a $25 Freak Lunchbox Gift Card & t-shirt
- Open your package early and be entered into a draw for a weekly prize (6 weeks) - 2 Brookvale Provincial Ski Park full-day lift passes and rentals, Prince Edward Island Potato Board Gift package (4 weeks) and a $25 Montague Atlantic Superstore Gift Card
Other Things You Need to Know
T-Shirts – Everyone who raises $150 or more takes home a BFKS t-shirt. If you raise $250, you take home a t-shirt and a $25 Subway ® Restaurants or $25 Cows Gift Card ….and so on.
We encourage each team member to try to raise $150 – In addition to being an important fundraiser, Bowl for Kids Sake is a fun community event. We want everyone to come away from our event with a T-shirt, 2 Air Canada ballots and a chance to win one of our special Canada 150th prize packages.
If each member of your team raises $150, your team will be entered into a draw for two $25 Boston Pizza gift cards, 2 Atlantic Aqua Farms gift certificates for 10 LBS of mussels (each), and 2 Wyman's of PEI vouchers for 5 kg of blueberries (each).
All teams registered by Monday, January 27th will be entered into a draw for a Canadian Eh! Gift Basket from Montague Atlantic Superstore.
All new teams will be entered into a draw for 2 tickets to the Grand Opening Concert at the The College of Piping and Celtic Performing Arts of Canada.
The top fundraising team wins a SUBWAY® Restaurants Lunch on Us and there are prizes for the second and third place teams and the top fundraising business.
There are great Team Name an Team Costume Prizes for each location! Our theme is Canada's 150th birthday, so come in your best red & white gear or get creative and come as something that says Canada to you!
Matchmakers club – Raise more than a $1200 (individually or as a team) and you will cover the cost of a brand new match! You will also be celebrated on our website, in our newsletter, and on Social Media. And you will be entered into a draw for a Gift Basket which includes 2 bottles of wine provided by Rossignol Estate Winery, Cows cheese, Anne of Green Gables Chocolates, 4 Atlantic Aqua Farms Gift Certificate for 10 Lbs of mussels (each), and 4 Wyman’s of PEI Vouchers for 5 lbs of blueberries (each).